Lots of different email clients are able to automatically configure your email account – you just need to provide email address and password in order to connect.
For example: /e/ Mail, Mozilla Thunderbird 3.1 or newer, Evolution, KMail, Kontact and Outlook 2007 or newer.
If you are using a current Apple Mail version (both on macOS or iOS) you can visit https://autoconfig.ecloud.global/ and fill in your details to download a configuration package that automatically configures your client.
For manual configuration, please use the following settings:
- SMTP/IMAP server: mail.ecloud.global
- SMTP/IMAP username: your e.email address in full (example: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- SMTP/IMAP password: your e.email password
- SMTP port: 587, plain password, STARTTLS, requires authentication
- IMAP port: 993, SSL/TLS, requires authentication